ARTISAN OF WORDS


I am an artisan of words
Which I sculpt, chisel and fashion the way I can;
I am a creator of worlds;
I pour my emotion into the poems I write.
I breathe life into them, blow them skywards
And finish them only when they sound right.

These remnants of thought without reason
Will remain on pages season after season
Long after I'm gone; when my task is done
The love, the longing, the pain
Will be evoked then by somebody else
Who in turn will remember and write again
To create another slow soft song
That people can read and draw into their hearts
Then pillowed by words, cushioned by dreams
My poems will ride high the moonbeams.



Copyright: Rani Turton 2007


Thursday, May 21, 2009

Beauty Stop at Auxerre, France







.

I was wandering around the fascinating streets of Auxerre when I came across this picturesque beauty institute. The old wooden beams that support this building must be ancient. The two smiling ladies who goodnaturedly agreed to let me photograph them and put them in my blog are so beautiful one certainly feels like walking into this divine beauty institute. It offers beauty care products that are ocean-derived. nfortunately they were closing when I came upon them, but on my next visit to Auxerre, I'll given into temptation. If one comes out looking as beautiful as these two ladies, it will be well worth it.
.
.
Marie France C
3 Place de L'Yonne
Place Saint Nicolas
89000 Auxerre

.
Tel: 03 86 52 79 25
.
email: mf.chapotin@wanadoo.fr

.
With the permission of the above.
.

J'errais dans les rues fascinantes d'Auxerre et le hasard m’a conduit vers cet institut de beauté pittoresque. Les poutres en bois qui soutiennent la construction doivent être antiques. Les deux dames souriantes qui ont bien voulu me laisser les photographier pour mon blogue sont si belles que l’on a envie d’entrer. L’Institut propose des produits de beauté dérivés de l'océan. Malheureusement il fermait au moment de mon passage, mais lors de ma prochaine visite à Auxerre, je me laisserai bien tenter. Si l’on en sort aussi belle que ces deux dames, cela en vaudra la peine.

No comments: